Events and Exhibitions by date2021
Workspace Design ShowAdd to calendar
- 04 Nov - 05 Nov
- London’s Business Design Centre
- URL: https://workspace-design-show-2021.reg.buzz/design-curial
Time: Thursday 10:00 - 18:00, Friday 9:30 - 17:00
Getting here: The Business Design Centre is in the beating heart of Islington, with excellent public transport links to Central London. You can easily reach the BDC via bus, London Underground and Overground. There is also cycle storage and bookable parking spaces.
After a year and half of working from home, we are in a moment of transition. Companies are considering the most appropriate ways to work right now, going beyond the pure productivity-orientated goals of old, with a greater emphasis on health, safety and wellbeing of staff. What better timing for an event that brings together the latest products for commercial interiors, reunites the sector and celebrates the creativity of workplace design?
According to Microsoft’s 2021 Annual Work Trend Index, 66% of businesses said they were considering redesigning physical spaces to better accommodate hybrid work environments. Meanwhile, nearly three quarters of Gen Z want more opportunities to collaborate with colleagues face-to-face.
The Workspace Design Show offers a great opportunity to explore these key themes in our new working normal. Discover:
- The latest products with over 70 high-quality exhibitors. Attendees might notice a brightly coloured feature as Square Mile Farms showcase one of their innovative Farmstands - which is is growing ultra-fresh veg and herbs, available for attendees at the end of the event!
- Expert speakers. Our Talks programme features a range of high profile thought leaders including May Fawzy, Founder of MF Design Studio and Director at BIID, Katrina Kostic Samen, Head of Workplace Design at KKS Savills, Claire Ness, Inclusive Design Lead at HMRC.
- Insightful topics including sustainable design models, how acoustics are transforming productivity, the impact of office design on brand identity, design for diversity and inclusivity and many more.
- Our VIP lounge designed by Rainlight, built by AASK US and curated by Obolife.
- The leisure area, where inhibitions and insecurities will be washed away to accommodate open conversations and collaboration, designed by family-run firm Spaces Taylored and commercial office specialists Seven Hills Workspace.
As autumn approaches and the return to the office continues, the countdown is on to a wealth of workspace innovation at the very first Workspace Design Show.