#10 University of North Florida
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Student hall name: Osprey Fountains residence hall
With an exterior fit for a family holiday destination, the University of North Florida's Osprey Fountains residence hall in Jacksonville, Florida, may as well be a resort.
This five-storey, 375,000 sq ft building hosts 1,000 students in style with its deluxe dorms and facilities available.
- Large lagoon-like outdoor pool complete with poolside furniture
- Putting green
- Lap pool
- River pool (for the relaxing type)
- Tennis court
- Several huge plasma TVs on upper deck
- Fitness centre
- Aerobics studio
- Game room
- 24 hour/7 day amenities available
- Convenience store ('Ozzies')
- 1950s diner
- Lounge for karaoke, comedy and open-mic evenings
Students can select from a range of potential housing choices including private and furnished at $5,000 (£3,319) per person per semester or a six-bed furnished suite at $2,830 (£1,878) per person per semester, plus alternatives in between.