Levantina is a leading Spanish multinational company in the Natural Stone industry. It was founded in 1959, and in recent years the company has grown continuously and undergone significant international expansion, making it the leading company in the sector. Levantina is presently one of the most innovative companies in the stone industry as it employs sophisticated production process which result in technologically advanced products.
LEVANTINA'S VALUES AND PHILOSOPHY
International Natural Stone Company with vocation of:
- Providing a sustainable development through the mining resources management.
- Providing solutions for decorative surfaces for the whole of society to enjoy.
Levantina's vision is to be the strategic partner of our customers all around the world, by providing Natural Stone solutions to satisfy the demands and market tendencies from mining resources to the world of architecture and design.
- Constantly excelling
- Excellence in service
- Team spirit
- Respect and care for the environment
Major Levantina assets are:
- A high response capacity: Levantina has numerous own quarries, its principal source of supply, which guarantees rapid supply of strategic materials for large -scale building projects. The largest deposit in the world of Crema Marfil (Alicante, Spain) is of course especially significant.
- Competitivity and Innovation: The company has 7 strategically located production facilities equipped with the most advanced technology.
- Closeness to our customers and high market orientation: The Levantina team is made up of around 1.600 workers with a wealth of experience in the sector and has 25 own distribution warehouses distributed throughout different countries.
- Wide range of choices: Its range of products is made up of 200 materials of which more than 16 million m2 are produced annually.
- International Presence: Levantina's materials are exported to more than 110 countries and are represented globally by its seven international branches.
Autovía Madrid-Alicante s/n
03660 Novelda, Alicante
Tel: +34 96 560 91 84
Fax: +34 96 560 91 01