Following the successful launch of a selection of black colours of DuPont™ Corian® made with DeepColour™ Technology* earlier this year, DuPont has now used the technology to produce six new brown tones. Including pure hues and colours with particles, this range opens up exciting new options for kitchens, bathrooms and furniture, and offers new possibilities to architects, designers and consumers.
The six new brown tones of DuPont™ Corian® made with the DeepColour™ Technology are:
- Deep Bedrock - An absolutely grounded tone; the flecks of golden tan, black and ivory imply fertile soil and rich resources. Steadfast on its own, it can appear playful when coordinated with lighter solid colors.
- Deep Mink - Luxury with a twist, this chameleon hue of brown and green contains understated flecks that aren't immediately visible, adding to its exclusivity and desirability.
- Deep Sable - As the name suggests, this is a warm, sophisticated color. A deep hue that whispers at olive and hovers near brown, it hints at the depth of an ancient forest.
- Deep Caviar - Dark with subtle flecks that appear to catch the light, this hue appears both delicate and opulent, like its namesake.
- Deep Espresso - Luscious, exclusive and rich like its namesake, this deep brown offers the depth of black with the added warmth of brown. It can be grounded, or elegant and sophisticated.
- Deep Storm - Busy flecks of natural colours create a flurry of action in this pattern. The dark background is lifted up with the flecks to keep its base from becoming too visually heavy.
As with all Corian® solid surfaces you can engrave and thermoform it. DuPont™ Corian® solid surfaces can be whatever your imagination wants it to be. Virtually seamless, undulating, organic shapes - if you can imagine it, you can create it with Corian®.
Other attributes include improved colourfastness in hot and wet environments. In addition to the new aesthetics and functionality thematerial is more durable, reducing the scratch appearance by fifty percent and increasing resistance to impact whitening.
For more information click here
Progressive Media International Limited. Registered Office: 40-42 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8EB, UK.Copyright 2021, All rights reserved.