Competition terms and conditions for the Kristjana S Williams Svart Lundunar Kort map of London print worth £250.
We're giving away Kristjana S Williams's latest Svart Lundunar Kort map of London print, worth £250, thanks to Outline Editions (see them at Designjunction, Victoria House, V19).
Simply follow us on Twitter and re-tweet the article using @DesignCurial and we'll enter you into the draw.
For more information, read the competition Terms and Conditions below.
1.The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary unless specified.
3. All entries must be submitted via Twitter using @DesignCurial in the form of a re-tweet only. Entrants must also follow DesignCurial on Twitter to be eligible.
4. The opening date for entries is 9am on 23/09/2015. The closing date of the prize draw is 12am on 01/10/2015. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 02/10/2015.
7. The winner will receive a Kristjana S Williams Svart Lundunar Kort map of London print worth £250.
8. The winner will be notified via Twitter using a Tweet OR a direct message before 07/10/2015 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. The winner may be asked to provide an email address for correspondence related to receiving their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within SEVEN days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within SEVEN days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within SEVEN days after the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is DesignCurial a trading name of World Market Intelligence Ltd of John Carpenter House, 7 Carmelite Street, London EC4Y 0BS